- 3 ripe tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 250g of chopped tomatoes
- 1 red chilli , seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small red onion , very finely chopped
- third of a tube sundried tomato paste
- good handful chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp lime juice
The brilliant falafel burger recipe that I posted up here the other week is best served with salsa and guacamole. Unfortunately the only salsa you can buy in the supermarket is full of regular peppers, which make me really ill. So this is a nice cool salsa with only chilli peppers for heat, a version based on this. But with a few changes. Worth trying, very simple.
Prep Time: 10 mins | Servings: Serves 8 | Nutrition per serving: 55 kcal, 4g carbs, 3g fat, 1g protein
To make, put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, season and mix thoroughly. SIMPLE AS THAT.