- 4 spring onions
- half a bag of spinach
- oil to cook in
- one portion of noodles
- palm full of coriander, fresh, chopped.
- about a 1/3 of a large broccoli head
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed a bit, then chopped
- 2 cm of ginger, grated
- half a lime, the juice of
- equal parts water to soy sauce mix (depends how watery you want it to how much you put in)
Vegetarian – vegan if you use rice noodles.
chop the veg, squeeze the lime.
Stir fry the broccoli and onions on a hot heat, whilst dropping the noodles into some boiling water.
When the broccoli is starting to get tender, add garlic, spinach, ginger, lime juice, and soy/water mix, stir until the spinach is wilted, then add the coriander
Add the now-done noodles, stir together.
Delicious, quick, super healthy, and cheap.
Things I have learnt: I can’t spell brocolli or corriander